Residential Real Estate,
Commercial Real Estate,
and First Time Homebuyers
As a real estate attorney, Attorney Begemann's residential real estate practice includes representing buyers, sellers, and lenders for their real estate closings across Connecticut. This includes:
- Real Estate Purchase Closings
- Title Searching of Connecticut Real Estate
- Title Insurance and Title Commitment as a Title Insurance Agent
- REO Purchase of foreclosed Connecticut real estate
- Short Sales of residential real estate to prevent foreclosure
- Drafting of contracts for the purchase and sale of real estate in Connecticut
- Representing parties on For Sale by Owner or FSBO properties
He practices primarily in New Haven and Fairfield Counties of Connecticut, although he provides his real estate attorney services to clients across Connecticut, including Hartford, Middlesex, New London and Litchfield Counties. He works closely with mortgage lenders and mortgage brokers to provide personal, professional legal services for his clients, providing personal access to an experienced Connecticut real estate attorney.
He regularly provides real estate attorney services for first time home buyers on the purchase of residential real estate in Connecticut. He has extensive experience in all aspects of residential real estate closings, including representing both landlords and tenants in evictions and for the lease of residential and commercial real estate. Click this link for a quick and easy quote for your closing costs on a Connecticut real estate closing (purchase, sale or refinance).
CONSIDERING REFINANCING YOUR MORTGAGE?
Know What Fees You Will be Charged!!
Please click HERE for a link to my refinance page with full details and how to SAVE!!
- All it takes is a simple phone call or email to Attorney Begemann, and answering a few questions about the loan, and you will receive a specific quote for the closing costs (closing attorney fee, title insurance, other fees) on your closing.
Plus, Attorney Begemann provides a free initial consultation, in which you can discuss the loan process and the role of the closing attorney.
Remember that while your lender should be able to give you an accurate estimate of your loan charges (points and fees associated with the loan) you should contact the actual provider of the closing services to get an accurate estimate of your closing costs.
Paul H. Begemann, Esq.
Gesmonde, Pietrosimone & Sgrignari, LLC
Attorney at Law
Attorney Begemann is available for convenient closing and loan settlement arrangements in most towns in Connecticut, including New Haven, Fairfield, East Haven, Branford, Guilford, Madison, Branford, North Branford, Cheshire, Wallingford, North Haven, New Haven, Prospect, Woodbridge, Hamden, Stratford, Milford, Bridgeport, Westport, Norwalk, Stamford, Greenwich, Easton, Weston, Shelton, Derby, Ansonia, Danbury, Waterbury, Oxford, Southbury, Naugatuck,